Saturday, March 3, 2012

What is the best way to deal with rude and obnoxious customers?

I work at Domino's pizza in Tx and today was the worst the day ever! I was running shift and we got of course, busy, and I was with this lady on the phone for 15 minutes (did not know what she wanted) and this other lady was very impatient and was yelling me. I know that I cannot say anything back or be rude, but what is the best way to handle situations like that? What is the best way to deal with rude and obnoxious customers?What is the best way to deal with rude and obnoxious customers?
Be patient, understanding, and be more of a human being then the rude obnoxious customers you sometimes have to deal with. These people think that they are the only ones ordering food and they think they "deserve" and demand immediate attention. Be better then them. Besides I bet that the majority of your customers are polite and very nice. The rude jerks will get what they want and leave.

hope this helps
try to be as nice as you can and try to solve the problem ask her in a nice way maybe she is having a bad day. well sometimes people are just rude like that it doesnt matter you can get fired just for acting rude calm down take a deep breath and remember you will never see her againWhat is the best way to deal with rude and obnoxious customers?
Stay calm and professional. I was rude to a person on the phone,she never got rattled or raised her voice.
Personally, when they are rude, I get stupid. The meaner they are, they dumber I get. You won't get in trouble for it (usually) and it makes you feel better.
WHILE ON THE PHONE YOU COULD TELL THE LADY THAT IF SHE AINT READY WITH HER ORDER THAT YOU IS GONNA HANGE UP AND THE LADY WHO IS RUDE COUNT TO 10 THEN GO ON AND ASK HER WHAT'S THE ORDER
Remember that you're the better person, if you remain calm and still smile then you win. If you give in and act just like them then you are giving in and are stooping to their level. And you can always just spit in their food or drop it and put it back in the box or container.
You are basically being assaulted at the 5th degree when someone yells at you hard enough.



Shout back "Hey, stop you're yelling or you might have to leave". You can be a risk taker. shout back "It's not our fault, we're doing what we can" if she persists "Why don't you just knock it off, you're misconducting yourself"
Overload them with kindness. LOL you feel good and they feel like jerks later.
Tell people off in a nice way. like so: Ask the lady on the phone to hold on turn to Ms. Rude-*** and say in the nicest fashion Ma'am I understand you are impatient but I will get your (always make it personal) order as soon as I am finished with this customer. what can she say no? and she will look like an **** if she continues to get loud after you told her nicely to calm down. And in the event she does continue call your manager because that's harrassment. Your Mgt. should definitely handle it

Break them down with kindness.
I work at a pizza place also, in the kitchen.

I start out sweet, but once the customer gets nasty or rude with me, I drop my voice an octave and don't try that hard to be overly friendly.

I ask the questions I am suppose too, and that's all the person is getting from me.



When I do that, I feel better, but I also got the job done.

I basically duplicate the attitude the customer has, and while some people might say that's not the way you are suppose to act, it still keeps me calm and they get their food.
Spit in the pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment