Saturday, March 3, 2012

For people who deliver have delivered pizza, what was the weirdest thing you walked in on?

I was on my way to work tonight and saw a Papa John's delivery car pulling back in to the pizzeria. My crazy imagination was wondering what stories he may be telling his crew from his last costumer. Maybe he delivered pizza to nudest party LOL you know things like that that make me laugh. Poor guy... lol



Well I'll be fare, I never delivered pizza, but I do deal with x-rays. I have had to process films for the OR often. This was an abdominal x-ray. hmmm... so while getting ready to pull up the image, I was thinking maybe the patient has a perforation or some kind of traumatic injury. Nope, it was an inanimate object in the rectum. you can't tell if the patient swallowed it or "sat on it", so to speak. Scary enough for one incident, things like this happen all of the time. Unfortunately they come in all ages, shapes, and sizes.For people who deliver have delivered pizza, what was the weirdest thing you walked in on?
A dominatrix with her client
I delivered pizza for 3 different pizzerias...sadly the job wasn't THAT exciting to have anything to brag about. I would say tho, the deliveries that stood out the most for me were 1) when I delivered food to Frank Thomas' house 2) I had one guy actually tried to use me as an ATM and asked if he could add a $20 tip to his credit card order and get cash backFor people who deliver have delivered pizza, what was the weirdest thing you walked in on?
I have never delivered pizza before, but that is an excellent question. I opened up your question just to see the responses you received.
Nothing too weird. Just a bunch of stoners with the munchies.

No comments:

Post a Comment