Saturday, March 3, 2012

ANTHONY"S COAL FIRE PIZZA...What's the deal???

We had dinner last night at your P.G.A. location.

Although it did take 12 minutes to be approached, our

waitress was extremly nice. We ordered our pizza and

it came out black. Not just the ends..Charcoal burnt.

One waitress stopped and asked what was wrong and when

we told her, she said"the manager told us to tell the

customers that if you don't like the pizza...you can

just leave. The manager came over and was quite

arrogant. He stearnly stated.."WE advertise all over

this restaurant that the pizza is well done!"When i

informed him that we love well done pizza but ours was

actually burned..he again sharply stated that they

make it that way and that's just how it is.Meanwhile,

the restaurant smelled like burnt toast. There are

over 115 restaurants to eat at on P.G.A boulevard. We

eat out 20 times a month and in my business, I promote

to my clients where to go. Where the service is

professional and the food is consistent. I am

extremely polite and do not argue. I can honestly tell

you that with this mans arrogance and blackened bottom

pizza, your pizzarea will not make it. We always

support our local eateries. You should address this

issue. Before we left, another customer complained and

said they wouldn't be back. I treat all of my

clients with a listening ear and understand what they

need. This experience left a burnt taste in my mouth.ANTHONY"S COAL FIRE PIZZA...What's the deal???
what happened next ???
lolANTHONY"S COAL FIRE PIZZA...What's the deal???
I cant belive I read all that for that
no offense but geeky
  • money games
  • acura rsx
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment