Saturday, March 3, 2012

Is being a driver for Pizza Hut/Papa Johns/Domino's?

pretty chill or is there a lot of BS to deal with?



I am a cashier at Wal-Mart but don't like dealing with the customers and 15 different managers. I am thinking if I deliver pizza I get to chill in my car most of the time by myself and have more independence.



Should I switch?Is being a driver for Pizza Hut/Papa Johns/Domino's?
No, stay at Wal*Mart. Pizza Hut isn't friendly to job applicants, you will not gain any job experience from Pizza Hut. Wal*Mart gives you experience, I know it's rough with all that goes on but hang in there.



I work for Wal*Mart, and I love it. I'm a sales-associate, and I could never give up what I gained for Pizza Hut. Before Wal*Mart hired me, I applied for a job Pizza Hut. With a "help wanted" sign up, all they did was give me bs. And I have experience.
If they keep you busy you will probably make more money.



Most of those jobs pay either a small salary or no salary + mileage. In other words you live off the tips.



Can you be friendly at the door?Is being a driver for Pizza Hut/Papa Johns/Domino's?
If you can't deal with the customers, you can not be successful

as a driver. Your tips depend on you much you hustle, you have to have get the pizza their quick, make change, make small talk and

interface with their kids, dogs, etc. You will not have time to chill in your car. And you will have a lot of managers to deal with also.
  • p411
  • ruth chris
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment