Saturday, March 3, 2012

Which Pizza is better?

Dominos or Pizza hut.



We had pizza hut about a week ago, and the large looked like a medium so we ordered from another Pizza hut and the pizza was just as tiny.





We had domino's a long time ago and it was gross, but they may have changed.

Their deals are really good too.



Which is better??Which Pizza is better?
Pizza Hut usually is better, however the very last time I got pizza hut, I was so disgusted because it was cold and it took 90 minutes to get here. So I likely would try Domino'[s next time.
dominos all the way !

:DWhich Pizza is better?
Dominos thin crust, and Pizza Huts everything else
Pizza Hut
pizza slut
pizza hut
pizza hut
I've always been a big pizza hut fan. This website here also goes with the hut.



http://www.bloggingstocks.com/2008/05/07鈥?/a>
PIZZA HUT
Don't get either unless you have no other choices. Personally I don't see a difference between the two - except one has "stuffed crust". So I guess they win to me -I just don't know which it is. There are so many good pizza places, depending on where you live. But, crappy pizza is better than no pizza.
dominos
eat at papa johns. pizza hut tastes like crap and at dominoes the pizza box tastes better than the pizza
Pizza hut is better
Dominos
Pizza Hut.
PIZZA HUT!
I like Dominos Pizza better. I really like the Pizza Hut pastas though.
Dominos Delicious!

:D
papa john's 6 cheese pizza beats all

No comments:

Post a Comment