Saturday, March 3, 2012

Know of some good deals for these Chicago locations?

I'm planning a short trip to Chicago - only this Wednesday and Thursday (April 8th %26amp; 9th). We have some places we most likely want to go, and I was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere I could find coupons or discounts at any of these places. I found some, but I'm sure there might be more out there:



- Legoland Discovery Center

- Shedd Aquarium

- Hancock Observatory

- Navy Pier (I found $1 off Amazing Maze and 2-for-1 tickets to any attraction in Pier Park.)

- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. (I took a survey on their site and got a coupon for a free smoothie with purchase of an entree.)

- Ed Debevic's (I found a special values card that gives me 10% off my order.)

- Gino's East (Also on the special values card - free breadsticks with the order of a pizza.)

- The Cheesecake Factory

- Jamba Juice

- Possibly another attraction near the Shedd Aquarium.

- Some kind of piano lounge. (I haven't found one yet. That's another question I posted. =P.)



If anyone has any other deals or better deals, please let me know. I am really trying to save some money. Thanks for your help! =]Know of some good deals for these Chicago locations?
go to Timeout Chicago . com They have a Cheap Chicago section to click on.



They're not cheap but they have good musicians; the Redhead Piano Bar on Ontario and Jilly's on Rush. (Jilly's is like an old-fashioned Rat Pack kind of theme.)Know of some good deals for these Chicago locations?
Try and get your hands on an Entertainment book for Chicago. I think they have coupons for Legoland, Ed Debevics, and the Shedd.

No comments:

Post a Comment